FSC® Certified

The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) is a not-for-profit organization that was created to promote the
responsible management of the world’s forests.

“FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits.”


Popularity in FSC-certified paper has reached new heights in recent years, and it’s well on its way to becoming an industry standard.

Not all printers are FSC-certified so it’s important to choose one if you’re looking to push sustainability within your company.

10% of post-consumer waste stock is available at most printers, but what does the other 90% entail?

Choosing FSC-certified stock ensures that 100% of your paper is sustainable, and that your printer is FSC-certified.

Types of Products

  • FSC 100%: paper made of 100% FSC certified virgin fiber.

  • FSC Mix: paper made from a combination of FSC certified virgin fiber mixed with controlled virgin fiber and/or recycled fiber.

  • FSC Recycled: paper made with 100% recycled fiber, of which at least 85% is post-consumer recycled.

Environmental Responsibility & Commitment

We don’t stop at FSC certification, and we practice other ways to promote sustainability.

  • All of our ink is vegetable or soy-based
  • We use ink optimization on every 4-color job
  • Chemical-free plates that eliminate the need to use chemical processes
  • Going through tens of thousands pounds of paper a month, we recycle all waste paper
  • Purchase custom-sized sheets for every possible job to cut down on waste

Give us a chance to win your trust.

Send us details about an upcoming project and let our experts give you details on how we can make it great. We promise to offer:

  • Efficient solutions

  • Top-notch quality

  • The best price possible

    Preferred method of contact: EmailPhone